We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

THE PHILOSOPHY OF MODERN SONG: SIGNED EDITION by Bob Dylan (Not Cheap!)

Views: 31051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you give me more info about Neil's signed release, I quite like the man and depending on what it is I could be interested. Thanks :)

Hate missing this one!!!

looks like they don't control inventory...one can even order 99...not sure what this will lead up to, and I worry that there will be many cancellations...

They weren't up long when first posted.  I had been refreshing to see if Bono would drop on Indigo.   So I hope at least some of the folks on here who were quick are good. Obviously there will be cancellations. But it will be a grail piece for those who got it.  

Patience...

I think Mikenmar2 should start a gofundme page and we should all chip in so he can buy a copy.... this is one of the best finds ever and sort of trumps everything on here ever, well for me anyway. 

They're all gone.  :(

They are still showing in stock for me?

same for me, still there through every step of checkout before actually paying

I'd chip in, but someone said they called Indigo and they're sold out even though it's still showing on the website. 

I will be shocked if these are a Chapters exclusive (no offense to Canada). So all you high rollers that missed out may have more chances.

it shows still available. shall I order or it will get cnacelled?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service