Views: 15189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice, missed that one. Thanks.

Have different exclusive covers , sold out pretty quick months ago . 
Only reason I order two of each is that I’ve learned 9/10 one  will have a minor imperfection . Getting two your more likely to have a totally mint copy . If your copy comes bashed in there always sold out so your stuck . 

Thanks.  Jumped on it.

BAM just cancelled my order - "no longer available".

That stinks. 

I am thinking maybe some bookstores got these. I would check there just in case. Remember the Bono books?

Mine looks like WH Smith threw it down the stairs 

Above  is the reason  why I said in back in this post why multiple copies  , perfect example! Mine came yesterday and one corner has a slight in dent . It’s really disappointing that a book major bookseller does not package there books correctly 

I do the same thing if its something I really want a nice copy of... but I got two of these and one got smashed on the corner, the other got scuffs on the cover, due to poor packaging. Pretty bad when you order an extra one just in case, and that still isn't enough. But I definitely understand why some people do that... and if they both show up nice, I don't mind having more than one if its someone I'm a big fan of. 

BAM threw 2 in a box with no packaging and called it a day…box was big enough that books slid around but luckily, no major dings or damage. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service