We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

Views: 18979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hard company to avoid though. That's who's taking care of the Madison pre-orders from the other day.

The Vinyl option is back up on JPC

Thanks for sharing this pre-release information.  I submitted an order through JPC in Germany yesterday but did not receive an email confirmation.  JPC confirmed my online order did not go through and mentioned issues with "3-D" system (is this their credit card payment system?).  Suggested I try to pay with PayPal.

However, I was able to order on Van Morrison website in US and received confirmation.  I cancelled outstanding order with JPC.  Wanted to share this in case others did not receive email confirmation for their orders from JPC.

Looking forward to hearing opinions on authentic versus auto-pen signature.

Same happened with me. I kind of shrugged and let it go. Morrison's kind of outed himself as an asshat recently anyway.

Still available on UK Amazon £15.99..just checked .. available in may 

Looks like Test Pressings are sold out from his site.

I bit on one despite the price tag (over $200), despite the autopen risk people have brought up, and the fact he's sort of an asshat these days, at the end of the day he's still Van Freakin' Morrison, and was in the freakin' Last Waltz, doesn't get much bigger.

Placed an order direct from his website, not paying too much attention I did not realize it was coming from Musictoday. Not wanting to take a chance based on their past record, I called them to cancel the pre-order but was told pre-orders can not be cancelled and I would have to wait till it ships, receive it and then do the return minus the shipping cost. Just called PayPal filed a dispute and ordered it from JPC for less money

Restocked

Signed cds & vinyls are now available on French site Fnac too

https://www.fnac.com/SearchResult/ResultList.aspx?SCat=0%211&Se...

Back in stock again on Amazon UK if you missed out. 

Back in stock. 

Thanks, I kept missing it by minutes but now finally got it!

For anyone looking, keep watching Amazon. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service