We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 1011

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I knew you had... :0) Those are AWESOME!

Got a lay-a-way plan? Would take me awhile to afford one of those.

In all seriousness, the modern street graph Harrison Ford is what you buy so that you have a Harrison in your collection.

Chances are he won't be around another 20 years, but the forgers get better every year. Two decades into the future I doubt you will be able to tell authentic modern Harrison Fords from the forgers' works.  

Buy one you are happy with, but always keep an eye out for one that no forger will ever be able to fake.....like some of the ones above.

Seeing the better ones like you have just makes me want to wait until I can get the best possible example. Makes the recent ones look cheesy. 

You can find them, just have to be patient. I've picked up 2 or 3 in the last 6 months or so.

Absolutely, but don't expect to find them at $200-$300 dollars when they pop up, unless you are really ....REALLY lucky.

I guess I was pretty lucky getting this for $85. :-) 

He's going to be 74 years old this year, believe me, I hope he lives forever, but we all know that no amount of fame or money is going to pay for that.

I agree that holding out for the best you can get is the best plan for me, but at the same time, I have a mountain of his autographs. Someone who decides to hold out to wait for the best, may find themselves in a situation of not having one when the inevitable happens. 

It's amazing how close his older signature looks like the earlier Harrison Ford actor. Just curious, what would one of the nice Harrison's cost? 

Nice pick-up Steve!

I sold an Indy shot to a friend a couple of years back in the $2500 range, and I have turned down offers up to $8500 for the SW Han Solo shot at the top of the earlier post.

It really depends on lots of factors, the shot, the character, the condition of the piece and the pen.

I bought the tux shot signed in silver, last year I think for $19 +10 shipping because it was framed. The seller refused to take it out of the frame to verify it was paint pen or a preprint.

I'm picky and like finding the deals, so I'll only buy them if I can get it for less than $500. If you buy from a seasoned collector they could run you over 1k. Vintage Ford on a poster just sold for 2k a few weeks ago at auction.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service