We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

TradeGeek's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

"There were allot of HOF players on the team. If you post some pictures you'll have m…"

TradeGeek replied Feb 20, 2016 to nfl autographs

2 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by J Martin

"He signed mine exactly the same way. In person, 1993. I only wish mine wasn't fading…"

TradeGeek replied Feb 13, 2016 to Walter Payton - Authentic?

5 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Corey Moylan

"Here are the index cards up for auction and another I found certified by PSA. Maybe…"

TradeGeek replied Jan 31, 2016 to Is this guy legit

4 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by manny martinez

"I'm surprised the seller isn't offering a story behind these index cards. One of th…"

TradeGeek replied Jan 31, 2016 to Is this guy legit

4 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by manny martinez

"Frank Howard is hardly a rare autograph by any means. But it was signed "Hondo". I h…"

TradeGeek replied Jan 31, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6019 Apr 18
Reply by Martin Peters

"I was wondering the same thing. And I can't find any online registry associated with…"

TradeGeek replied Jan 29, 2016 to Questionable Willie Mays

8 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by TradeGeek

"I agree. I think it would be more of a cultural Americana collector as opposed to a…"

TradeGeek replied Jan 29, 2016 to O.J. Simpson Commemorative Police Chase Wrist Watch with Autograph signature letter. Value??

11 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Brenda Sereno

"I understand. Your right, that watch is truly an oddity. But so was the entire circu…"

TradeGeek replied Jan 29, 2016 to O.J. Simpson Commemorative Police Chase Wrist Watch with Autograph signature letter. Value??

11 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Brenda Sereno

"Horrendous but real? or Horrendous but fake? Or just too horrendous to know?"

TradeGeek replied Jan 27, 2016 to Questionable Willie Mays

8 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by TradeGeek

"I'm sure there are buyers out there. I would never want something from a killers han…"

TradeGeek replied Jan 27, 2016 to O.J. Simpson Commemorative Police Chase Wrist Watch with Autograph signature letter. Value??

11 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Brenda Sereno

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service