We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gregory J V Best's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, comes with a matted frame, with this pic., Gut the picture, and the size…"

Gregory J V Best replied Jan 15, 2015 to Hendrix signature.

14 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Good job. Why on earth did they put that sticker on the front, and not the back? PSA…"

Gregory J V Best replied Jan 14, 2015 to John Lennon signed album page.

26 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"i thought I would do something nice for myself, so I picked this up.  "

Gregory J V Best replied Dec 17, 2014 to Help finding a Prince autograph

22 May 8, 2016
Reply by Paul

"Very interesting picture.. Look forward to from some, that have some thoughts on thi…"

Gregory J V Best replied Dec 10, 2014 to The who band signed picture.advise?

12 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nate

"..Now I am worried about this Joni I bought from Juliens a month ago. With their Mic…"

Gregory J V Best replied Nov 28, 2014 to Paul Fraser Collectibles sold a fake muhammad ali auto

1 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Gregory J V Best

"What gives people? Wouldn't this stuff sell as high as 15K? ..time will tell.   http…"

Gregory J V Best replied Nov 3, 2014 to Prince - Purple Rain Signed Program Julien's Auctions

6 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Strange stuff going on. Same auction for this one, where they believe the asking pri…"

Gregory J V Best replied Nov 3, 2014 to Prince - Purple Rain Signed Program Julien's Auctions

6 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Bruce Juice

""

Gregory J V Best replied Oct 31, 2014 to Why did i buy a PSA/DNA certified musician photo?

9 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Mike T

"Yep,.. tried taking it off, only to make a shredded mess. Scratched it to a white, t…"

Gregory J V Best replied Oct 30, 2014 to Why did i buy a PSA/DNA certified musician photo?

9 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Mike T

"Thank you Tim. After knowing and looking at yours, I agree, it looks like the person…"

Gregory J V Best replied Oct 22, 2014 to Chuck Berry.

3 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Gregory J V Best

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service