We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Stalger's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Great find. Thanks! Elton is on fire lately, Sheeran, too!"

Stalger replied Dec 1, 2021 to Ed Sheeran & Elton John Xmas single - signed by Elton

168 Feb 8, 2022
Reply by Collectorautos

"Worth the risk for $3. I received a good Mariah from the last batch & am hoping…"

Stalger replied Nov 25, 2021 to

just now

"Mine did arrive today and the Polly is surprisingly sharp. I’m in Beaver County near…"

Stalger replied Jul 23, 2021 to

just now

"Halloran & I must be neighbors - here’s my tracking. What an unexpected surprise…"

Stalger replied Jul 22, 2021 to

just now

"As I see it, this was advertised to ship week of 5/24. Tracking created 5/26 has no…"

Stalger replied Jun 4, 2021 to

just now

"I received mine on Wednesday but I had to go secondary market on this one, then foun…"

Stalger replied May 15, 2021 to

just now

"Received cd today but no autographed booklet, that’ll ship separately. Chances of re…"

Stalger replied May 12, 2021 to KENNY CHESNEY AUTOGRAPHED HERE AND NOW DELUXE CD

14 May 31, 2021
Reply by DannyGraceland

"Many thanks! I recently sent him his other book TTM hoping for an auto but it was RT…"

Stalger replied Apr 12, 2021 to Brian Johnson AC/DC book

156 Mar 28, 2023
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Yours look good to me and it appears you caught a break with these.  I believe I was…"

Stalger replied Feb 27, 2021 to Florida Georgia Line Life Rolls On Signed

39 Mar 13, 2021
Reply by KD

"I’m now convinced they are both autopen, at least mine is. The Brian Kelly on mine h…"

Stalger replied Feb 27, 2021 to Florida Georgia Line Life Rolls On Signed

39 Mar 13, 2021
Reply by KD

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service