Christopher Williams's Discussions (7,598)

Discussions Replied To (5779) Replies Latest Activity

"He was great in The Godfather, and awesome in Mr. Majestyk."

Christopher Williams replied 13 hours ago to Most Impressive Godfather Autographed Collector EVER???

7 13 hours ago
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Simon Oakland was outstanding in every character he played. Submarine captain in Twi…"

Christopher Williams replied yesterday to Simon Oakland "Vincenzo" from The Night Stalker 5x7 SP/TV Collection w my Dad 1950's-1970's

7 yesterday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Another factor are the thousands of forgeries on Ebay. The sellers of forgeries use…"

Christopher Williams replied on Sunday to Is Ebay Okay?

14 on Sunday

"For sure. No-brainer forgeries."

Christopher Williams replied on Saturday to Mantle DiMaggio Williams forgery!

4 on Saturday
Reply by John Spillane

"The other issue being it's not a UDA product, and as Terrier wrote, one of the all-t…"

Christopher Williams replied on Friday to Mickey Mantle UDA...The Old Switch A Roo

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ryan

""Rare and Signed" is also deservedly on Ebay's Banned COA List. https://live.autogr…"

Christopher Williams replied on Friday to My John Belushi post appears to have been removed from the forums but I have another question

7 on Friday
Reply by Deborah Mortimer

"This is from Ebay seller Executivephotographs1490. This stuff sickens me and we obse…"

Christopher Williams replied on Friday to Mickey Mantle UDA...The Old Switch A Roo

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ryan

"Great post, Mark!!! Nice. This is somebody that "Allthosewhowander" knows. https://…"

Christopher Williams replied on Thursday to Ebay Seller Gymman89 Sells Forged Signed Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Baseball For $300

3 on Thursday

"Those are awesome, Eric!!!"

Christopher Williams replied Jun 18 to Simon Oakland "Vincenzo" from The Night Stalker 5x7 SP/TV Collection w my Dad 1950's-1970's

7 yesterday
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thank you, John. Yes, he is still selling the same crap today. Disgusting.  "

Christopher Williams replied Jun 17 to Ebay Seller Pan4life14 Sells Forged Signed 500 Homerun Club Baseball For $580 COA GFA Stephen Rocchi

4 Jun 17

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service