We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Ball' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mantle ball help please

I have been trying to learn and study the multitude of pages in here, and the experts in this category are PHENOMENAL. Steve Zarelli, terri…

Started by Bobby

24 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by terrier8HOF

Lucille Ball ?

A Christmas card that I received as a Christmas gift. I have posted before but no response .

Started by Matt Gammon

3 Jun 2, 2019
Reply by Gregory

Leo messi signed ball

Hello, i would like to know if the  signature is authentic for you ? I bought it on a private sale site. Apparently the ball was signed aft…

Started by Gaetan b

7 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by Gaetan b

club house ball

I have a ball that was signed by the 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers. I had the ball appraised by a reputable company and their appraisal was club ho…

Started by Phil Propes

0 Apr 19, 2016

Think this is good?......Rat Pack! and then some!

My upholsterer shared a piece with me today that his mother got in the 60's, at the Sands Hotel in Vegas. She was leaving the Donald O'Conn…

Started by Greg Ridge

1 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by a pug called eva

eBay seller bowtie454 selling laughable forgeries (Mantle, Koufax, etc)

Terrible!  Yeah, he doesn't play the "PSA/DNA GAME" because they would all FAIL!!!  YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHATS GOING TO WALK THROUGH THE DOO…

Started by David S

4 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by CJCollector

Any Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz Experts? Opinions appreciated.

I am in the process of sorting my autographs to get a handle on what I actually have.  I bought this a while back and am pretty confident i…

Started by Scott Paul

2 May 28, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

Value Tiger autograph golf ball

Tiger signed this golf ball in 1996 at a collegiate tournament at the Woodland, Houston.  He played with this ball with a USC logo and his…

Started by FLUFFY

10 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

Derek Jeter Autographed Photo Forgery Ebay Seller Rzoggs Play Ball Authentics COA

Here's a Derek Jeter forgery on a photograph. This Derek Jeter forgery is listed by Ebay seller Rzoggs. The COA for this Derek Jeter forger…

Started by CJCollector

2 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by CEE GEE

Authentication thoughts on a yankees ball

I've been eyeing a 2000 Yankees team signed ball for a while and this one came to my attention: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi

Started by aaron

8 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by CEE GEE

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service