We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Mariano' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera early signatures Greensboro Hornets signed

I have early Jeter and Mariano signatures that I just had framed, and I was just curious if there was much value to them since they are onl…

Started by B

5 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Ebay Seller Tkatz2008 Derek Jeter Mariano Rivera NY Yankees Autographed Photo UGLY Forgeries All Penned By The Same Hand

Check out the below set of Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera and NY Yankees set of forgeries on a photo. The below set of ridiculously-looking an…

Started by CJCollector

3 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Null

Mariano Rivera Autographed Baseball Forgery With Steiner Sports COA Ebay Seller Powerseller727

Check out this Mariano Rivera forgery on a baseball. Not only is it a putrid-looking Mariano Forgery, but Ebay seller Powerseller727 is sel…

Started by CJCollector

2 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Steve Sipe Global/GAI: Are these Mariano Rivera fakes?

I thought Steve Sipe was supposed to clean up Global Authentics (formerly GAI)?   These highly suspect signatures are flooding eBay and the…

Started by Steve Zarelli

57 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Null

Derek Jeter Mariano Rivera Autographed Photo Forgery Ebay Seller Waldy99

Check out these putrid forgeries of Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte. These forgeries of Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera and Andy…

Started by CJCollector

13 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Null

Authentic Autographed Mariano Rivera Jersey- Is this Real?

Hi, This is my first time on this site. I am looking to buy an authentic autographed Mariano Rivera jersey. I found one online that looks l…

Started by Alex Andrews

4 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Alex Andrews

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service