We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

All Discussions Tagged 'Wilson' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heart - Ann and Nancy

I would appreciate thoughts on the authenticity of Ann and Nancy Wilson signatures please. Thanks very much

Started by Chris Furness

0 Mar 26

Brian Wilson & Van Dyke Parks - Signed Vinyl

Brian Wilson & Van Dyke Parks - Signed Vinyl - $250 https://www.hellomerch.com/products/brian-wilson-van-dyke-parks-orange-crate-art-si

Started by Andy W

32 Oct 24, 2022
Reply by James Carter, Jr.

Is My Recently Acquired Woodrow Wilson Autograph Real?

I recently acquired this letter and signature of Woodrow Wilson from 1914 from a decently reputable source, and he said that he originally…

Started by Jim Vitale

0 Sep 17, 2021

Brian Wilson Autograph (Beach Boys) - Real? Fake? Need Opinions :)

Hello everyone,I've had my eye on this item for some time now, and while it appears genuine to my eye, I'd be curious in hearing a second (…

Started by Nathan Smith

5 Jun 22, 2021
Reply by Mark Saunders

Ann Wilson Signed 10" Vinyl

She has a few signed items on her website, but this one is the most recent.  https://annwilson.com/awoh-merchandise/daybreaksvinyl

Started by T

1 Jun 11, 2021
Reply by Jason H

Is this Brian Wilson autograph authentic?

Started by Jason Manley

7 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Jason Manley

Jonathan Wilson - Signed Vinyl & CD

Jonathan Wilson - First 500 vinyl and CD of new album Dixie Blur to be signed - available via his store (links below) or Bella Union Vinyl…

Started by Andy W

0 Dec 10, 2019

Brian Wilson

I picked this and a bunch of other 8x10's from a friend i've known since middle school. I'd like a second opinion just to keep him honest p…

Started by Jon

5 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Devon Laney

DOG & BUTTERFLY - SHOULD I TRY TO GET ANN WILSON TO SIGN IT?

I got this LP by Heart.  Dog & Butterfly.  And supposedly it's signed by the 4 members of the band that recorded it....Roger Fisher, Ho…

Started by Joseph Tatrai

4 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

Vintage Photos of Music Legends Signing Autographs - Hank Sr, Elvis and Brian Wilson

Found these vintage photos the past month while surfin' of Hank Williams, Elvis and Brian Wilson, three music legends, signing autographs! …

Started by Jim McFiver

0 Jun 26, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service