We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi all,

I purchased a set of Bob Dylan signed Mondo Scripto prints a couple of years ago from Castle Art.

The recent S&S book controversy is making me uneasy about the authenticity of the “hand-signed” signatures on the prints. 

How can I tell if the signatures are autopen/are there any forum members who also may have any of these prints so we can compare signatures?

Views: 8706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Castle would need to supply you / everybody with definitive video proof of Dylan signing everything they have ever sold as you can't take his word for anything anymore.... this i'm guessing will be impossible. if they cannot give proof - you would think such a  reputable company would take them back and refund you.

For what its worth, at this point, I do believe your "Like a Rolling Stone" mondo is real, but you are right about the entire series being tainted with clouds of speculation. Bob Dylan absolutely needs to address all of this more thoroughly. 

My friends Joshua tree from the beaten path 2019. I also have 2 of these. 

My Joshua tree from the beaten path 

Beaten path Golden Gate Bridge 2019 mine 

Beaten path Joshua tree mine second one 

Mondo scripto Mr tambourine man 2019

Train tracks 2020

Has anyone heard from Castle Fine Art in the past 48 hours??  

I know they made an announcement regarding the 2 series.  I have heard nothing from my representative regarding the refund.   I have also heard nothing on the possibility of returning the Mondo series.  

Anyone else?

thanks

Mark

Nothing. I sent an email regarding my prints from 2020 and 2019 and previous years. Nothing 

I do believe they’re real. However, I want to know how they guarantee 

Gallery wrote to me. They’ve asked me to call them. I’ve asked them to call me. I’m not calling England and getting charged for it. Wth. They can call me. 

You want to get something in writing from them as well,  However, how are they going to guarantee?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service