We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 55482

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am just copy and pasting my same message with the link to this page on all of his videos, i'll just keep doing it, up to my 40th or so, so far! 

LOL! And the templates!

So Simon and Schuster is a subsidiary of Paramount Global.  Perhaps taking it outside Simon & Schuster to their parent company might generate results.

Their CEO is Robert Bakish.  It'd be interesting if people were to flood his email box with the truth about the Fraud his subsidiary is perpetrating. 

robert.bakish@paramount.com

bb@paramount.com

Naveen Chopra is Paramount's CFO (Paramount previously was Viacom)

naveen.chopra@paramount.com

naveen.chopra@viacomcbs.com

The General Counsel for Paramount is Christa D'Alimonte

christa.d'alimonte@paramount.com

christa.d'alimonte@viacom.com

S&S is owned by National Amusements.

https://www.paramount.com/about/leadership  

Funny-when you scroll down the page-there is Jonathan Karp of Simon & Schuster. 

and when you go to the bottom of their webpage at http://www.simonandschusterpublishing.com/simonandschuster/about-us... 

it clearly states 

It is a fact that S&S is owned by National Amusements. Paramount and Viacom are owned by S&S, they are subdivisions. Your last comment is unwarranted.

National Amusements owns Paramount Global, Paramount Global owns S&S.

Paramount handles the sale of S&S to Penguin. I think Paramount might be concerned about a potential media issue involving a signed LOA by their subsidiaries CEO. National Amusement is an extra step away, they are not likely to get involved.

National Amusemments isn't a widely known company and is layers separated.   Paramount is a company with a large public-facing presence and itwould have the much greater need to prevent reputational damage.   That would be the ideal Target to get sh*t to rain down from above on Jonathan Karp and Simon & Schuster. 

If this gets picked up by the press and I doubt it will the only thing that some people might vaguely remember the next day is that Dylan sold books with fake autographs. What do you think, that the public will start ignore Paramount or S&S products?

99.99% of people don’t care about autographs and will probably think 600 for a book is a ridiculous price and buyers should blame it on themselves. I don’t think this will cause any reputational damage, not even in the unlikely event this would get any coverage in the press.

+1. S&S made 993 million dollars last year - this is a blip if that. And they have a legal out for sure.

Me too 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service