We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I got an Eagles autographed album off of an auction site that claimed to be signed by Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Timothy B. Schmit. It came with COA, place was at Bob Hope Classic/Century Plaza.

Just wanted to get some opinions on whether it's real or fake. I was told and assure by the staff that it was "good" and the original owner owned a collectible shop in Las Vegas. It also has the same serial number stamped onto the album cover as the COA.

Views: 1811

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No good. None of the signatures are even close to looking legit.

Very poor forgeries. No doubt about it.

Wow! These are not even close to their real signatures. Please get a refund asap.

Sorry they do certainly look like forgeries

I took it back today to the auction site, and the auction owner assured me that COA is good with Lesley Barber in Forensics from Beverly Hills. He said "not one album came back except this" or "anyone could said it's fake", even insisted that it is good even though I showed him this page where you guys commented. I couldn't get any refund, lesson learned.

"Lesley Barber is not on the FBI list" or "PSA can only tells you if it's not authenticate" is where he stood his point.

This is where I bought it from

The Auction Place Inc. 

Through Proxibid

Should I notify Proxibid that it is no good?

LOL@Forensics.

He just baffled you with BS.

Check out this piece-of-crap Joe DiMaggio forgery with a COA from Victoria Mertes, Forensic Examiner.

The below Joe DiMaggio forgery is an item listed over at The Auction Place, Inc.

This is a piece-of-crap Joe DiMaggio forgery.

http://theauctionplaceinc.com/The-Auction-Place_Bid-Online.asp

Here's another set of forgeries listed by The Auction Place, Inc.

This DiMaggio is a disgrace to "authenticate".

Looks like they're in the business selling trash.

This U2 autograph isn't even close.  I could tell it was fake just by looking at the thumbnail image.

I also noticed they're selling Packers items with Mister Sports COAs.  Mister Sports was busted for selling forgeries in 1997.

Proxi bid is a wasteland for forgeries, just like auction zip. I never buy a thing from these sites because they sell and protect forgers fakers and scam artists. To support or buy anything on one of those sites is moronic ,IMHO why support a site that does this to people.

Now you will have to do their dance when they tell you this forensic examiner Leslie Barber knows what she's doing. She is obviously an ignorant Slu*, to authenticate this trash. Do what Chris says and make a claim with you credit card company, refuse to pay a force feed the return down their throats PERIOD.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service