We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Removed My Mickey Mantle Authentic, No-Brainer Autographed Baseball.

Yes guys, Ebay has done it to me again.

Ebay has once again removed an auction of mine that contained an authentic autographed baseball from Mickey Mantle.

First, just below, my authentic Mickey Mantle autographed baseball that Ebay removed two day ago.

As you can see, it is a no-brainer, authentic Mickey Mantle autograph on a baseball.

Below is the Message Of Removal that I received from a moron representative from Ebay.

After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following action:
- Listings have been removed. A list of items that were removed can be viewed at the bottom of this message.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

The listing that was removed appeared to violate eBay policy or a rights owner's trademark. Please remember that you are responsible for the quality and authenticity of the products that you offer on eBay. It is against eBay policy to list any counterfeit items.

For more information please see our Replica, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

If you have more questions, contact our policy experts:
http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/cusr?query=3049&=PTB1208

Please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations could result in the suspension of your account.

Here are the listings that were removed:
331411167616 - MICKEY MANTLE AUTOGRAPHED BASEBALL SIGNED BOBBY BROWN BEAUTIFUL AUTO

We appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

In my opinion, EBay is attacking me for my exposing of forgeries on their auction site.

In my opinion, Ebay does not like me exposing the sellers of forgeries that contribute to their salaries and bonuses.

Am I interfering with their profit machine from the sales of forgeries?

Of course I'm not; the sellers of forgeries have been running amok selling forgeries for years on Ebay.

Following "Operation Bullpen" Ebay was NOT held accountable for the millions of dollars of forgeries that were sold on the Ebay auction site.

Is Ebay now condoning the listing and selling of forgeries on their auction site?

This is the third time Ebay has removed an auction of mine that contained an authentic autograph.

While Ebay continues to remove my authentic autograph auctions, they allow and approve the listings and selling of GFA (Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators) headed by Steve Rocchi.

I have exposed numerous sellers of GFA certed forgeries, and as far as I know, Ebay has never removed a GFA certed forgery listing.

There is too much money and profits to be made from the sales of GFA certed forgeries.

Sellers of GFA certed forgeries include Ebay sellers Mccauleyjr2006, Roma-Jak, Dbvint123, Stevew6, Rbisportsinc and others.

The "Florida" forgeries are also a big seller on Ebay.

Ebay does not remove the "Florida" forgeries. 

Again, there is too much money to be made from the sales of the "Florida" forgeries.

This Monday I will be sending my authentic Mickey Mantle autographed baseball to PSA.

When it comes back, I will have more to add to this thread.

Tags: CEO, Donahoe, Ebay, John

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This Mantle ball should never have been taken down IMO. Do you think that people reported it Christopher? Will it matter that you send it to PSA? Why waste your money if YOU know it is genuine? Just learning about all the politics sorry.

Yes Keith, it's a roughie...

The Mantle ball that was removed is a gorgeous example of the Mick's signature.

I guess he could send it to PSA, but what's the point? Why should you have to spend 100.00 to certify what you already know? Especially when they let so many blatant forgeries sell on a daily basis? You may or may not make it up in selling costs, but i doubt it. I'm not sure if a 10.00 quick opinion would suffice? Who ever is left at E-bay's forgery removal unit, evidently has a bug against Chris and some others for being a thorn in their side calling out forgeries. They remove their items willie nillie.

I'd venture to say he is better at Authenticating a Mantle signature than PSA or JSA, though they are both very good at Mantle. 

I didn't send it to PSA.

Not yet anyway.

If I want to sell it, then I will. 

Thanks guys for all of your support.

What goes around--comes around. Obviously you do know the Mantle bb is a forgery. Can't have your cake and eat it too.... You have been attacking people unjustly for your own yucks for years. How does it feel now?

You really should not comment on something you obviously know nothing about.

The Mantle is definitely authentic.

Peggy,

Why do you believe the Mantle ball is a forgery? I've seen a million Mantle balls on AML --OK, maybe less :) -- and I think it is genuine beyond question.

But perhaps you know something we don't know. Forgers and technology keep getting better and better. Please show us what concerns you about it, and post examples to prove your points if you have them.

Thanks

I would pay her ten bucks if he/she can answer you correctly Steve.

Trolls have a hard time once we start to question them.

An obvious seller of forgeries.
Peggy what is it about that ball that in your expert opinion would deem it as a forgery? And what do you mean by your remark about what goes around comes around?
she/he knows its authentic, Richard. she/he has another agenda. Steve, perhaps this is a good opportunity to implement the new policy. Prove your statement, Peggy Moreau(n)

Yeah, I did figure that she has an agenda. I think perhaps she is a shill for someone else who came on here, not long ago, looking to denigrate and not adding anything to the discussion. Heck, that guy probably even wrote the "Peggy" remark.

Chris only gets attacked by the unknowing or those with an agenda. Those with an agenda have already been exposed by Chris and this is the only way they know how to get back at him.

But a message to those people: It does not work. Nobody here will believe a troll over Chris.

We can't really be mad with ebay asking someone to get a psa coa for an item.
People,always use the same story of "I know it's real"

It is annoying though as I've said I've had this happen to me and it's such a hassle and really lowers your bottom line

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service