We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Soliciting opinions. Pro or con?

Tags: Clapton, Eric, autograph, signature

Views: 597

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No worries. Nice item.

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have opinions on this one? 

No from me. It appears to be a poor forgery.

The more I look at it I agree. I haven’t seen many where the E connects at the end of the other letters. Was only really willing to give it a shot because it was on a marketplace website where I could get my money back, but the price was too good to be true 

The whole thing is a shaky uncertain mess.

Also slow.

You need better photos including a shot of the entire piece. 

This looks like it could be signed on an art print. I don't know what prints there are but it looks like a textured surface and signed with an art marker. It looks like it could be signed by Clapton to me, considering those factors.

It’s on a book. Apparently obtained backstage. The book itself isn’t in great shape (hence the low price) which made me think it wasn’t a forgery (or else they would’ve gotten a better book lol). But the person selling is not the one who obtained the autograph. They also have some very high price signed books for sale which lended some legitimacy in my eyes, but still not sure.  

Here is one from a print for comparison. OP on the bottom:

He said it was in a book, Steve.

"Any opinions on this? On a book, allegedly acquired at a show a few years back. "

I don’t think this is real.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service