We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-guitar-signed-by-all-3-members-of-...

No doubt this is fake, I mean besides being childish it is clearly signed with a silver sharpie which did not even exist until after Kurt's death. Let save some poor guy $600 dollars (so far) and report the crap out of this item and get it removed!!!! It ends on 4 days.

NS

Views: 3171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As one of the few on this site that was actually able to meet all the members of Nirvana in 1992, I have to say that the guitar is not genuine. I understand that the seller wants to believe it's genuine, since it has TWO different COA's. But it doesn't matter how much you try to dress up garbage, it's still just garbage. I hope this don't sell and that the seller will keep it on his wall.

We all know that there is way more fake Nirvana autographs out there than genuine. With or without a COA.

its got barely $700 with 2 days remaining.. i took it off, next time with another C.O.A. for all of you grate bidders that i will like to see puting 5k and more.. ill contact this guy you recommended lets see what he said.

Thank you for taking it down and Good Luck in the future! I would easily pay 5k if it was genuine.

Me too Bjarne!! :D BTW he did not take it down because it is fake but because  it is not going to reach his own set reserve of $2K!!! 

You do that. And make sure when it fails psa (just did for me via quick opinion) you return and apologize for not knowing what you are talking about. I will gladly apologize if this somehow passed even though it just failed PSA quick opinion. 

Where is the results? Can you load them?

Although some members here will run a PSA/DNA quick opinion just to prove to a stubborn or ignorant seller that there item is not authentic, you should consider this a gift. The burden of proof as to authenticity lies on you, not the members of this forum. You are now wanting members to spend there money to post results and upload them here? Why dont you spend the 7 bucks yourself and run the quick opinion. Youve had over 24 hours now to do so, so why dont you post your own results? Your item is a fake. Youve had plenty of time to research the items and figure that out for yourself, but its obvious you dont care at all. Im sure the good members here who ran the quick opinions on there own dime will post there results. But when they do, what will you do? The answer is absolutely nothing. You will still deny it, and still try and sell it. Same story, different ebay seller.

If you dont want to do research on the guitar to see if it was made after Cobains death, you can post a picture of its serial number here and we can do that for you. 

Hi Carl!!

He will say that it was signed on a pick guard when it was first obtained. Nobody were carrying a pick guard for a band to sign in the early 1990

very true. But your right. That is what he will say. But from what i can tell, the pickguard was signed by a silver sharpie, and not a paint pen. If someone else has a different opinion, i am all ears, but to me it definetly looks like a silver sharpie. And silver sharpie's were introduced in 2004 to the best of my knowledge They certainly werent around in the 80s or 90s.

But the biggest issue, is that they are clear forgeries.

No i cant as they were emailed to me as a "favor" of sorts from a friend I have over at PSA. You are more than welcome if you don't believe me to pay  10$ and have them tell you yourself if you think I am lying. You can even do it on the ended listing, but I assure you that you will be wasting that money. 

http://www.psacard.com/store/p-50-quickopinion.aspx

Trust me! It will not pass. :D

Paint pens have been around since the 1980's...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service