We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

My first Beatles set came an hr ago and I'm very happy, I'll cherish it. Wanted one for a couple of years now but couldn't afford it. Just thought I'd share, thanks! :)

Tags: Beatles, autographs, set, signed

Views: 1486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations. The real deal is what you have so enjoy. I too had a set which I sold a couple of years ago that I do regret. Needs at the time. Anyway, enjoy 

This is a nice-looking set. It's in nice condition and isn't personalized. As for the "L", who cares.....  It's actually a good thing in a way because you don't really see fake sets with issues like that. You see it because John probably signed fast. Joe Long, and especially others, sign slower.

I agree with keeping it dark and not framing it. I frame almost nothing.

How much did it cost ?

This is a nice-looking set. It's in nice condition and isn't personalized. As for the "L", who cares.....  It's actually a good thing in a way because you don't really see fake sets with issues like that. You see it because John probably signed fast. Joe Long, and especially others, sign slower.

I agree with keeping it dark and not framing it. I frame almost nothing.

How much did it cost ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service