We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions from some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. Always free of charge.

If you are on Facebook, join us at Star Wars Autograph Universe for daily discussions, autograph signings and more!

If you would like an official expert opinion, use the Autograph Verification service from SWAU!

Tags: Authenticity Opinions, Autographs, Free, Star Wars

Views: 31908

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pete, could I get opinions on these please?

not lovin any of them

Thanks, Pete.

Pete,

What do you think of these? The aren't from the same dealer:

Top Fisher seems ok, next two aren't anything I would want, but that may just be due to the disastrous street graphs she would sign.

The sequel stuff is out of my comfort zone because I refuse to keep tabs on it.

I don't care for the Daisy because it doesn't match her early stuff or the material she has signed thru her official contracted signings.

JJ is a signing machine, he signs for everyone and sometimes they look like garbage, so you won't ever get anyone to be able to tell what's real or fake, unless you are dealing with vintage stuff.  

Thanks, Pete.
Daisy is a bad forgery. Plus she only signs full name graphs for her contracted signings now, and she hasn't had one yet for episode 8 stuff. It's coming up in a few months, schedule permitting. So no way that image could have been signed.

JJ signs so much a graph that looks like that wouldn't be worth $5 even if it was authentic.
Also to my knowledge, the only way to get a custom send in image signed is to go through our signing offered via the Facebook group, so we would have a record of the owner and would have handled the photo.

But all of that is secondary to the fact that it looks nothing like her authentic signature.
All of those Fisher graphs look fine they look either in person or convention signed. I would date them to late 90s early 2000s. The Ridley is an IP but it's sloppy even a Top dealer like Tyler from Toppix sells them certed by psa to inspire confidence. Abrams is typical in person and it matches a VIP autographs Lost poster I saw on eBay perfectly.

Austin, I have in my collection well over 100 Fishers from the 1990's to 2002. Not one of them matches the bottom 2......I would love to see what you have reference wise, for you to make those claims.  

I'd also like to see the PSA certed Ridley that matches that.

Are these Austin's autographs?

If Austin is using his real name, no.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service