We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions from some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. Always free of charge.

If you are on Facebook, join us at Star Wars Autograph Universe for daily discussions, autograph signings and more!

If you would like an official expert opinion, use the Autograph Verification service from SWAU!

Tags: Authenticity Opinions, Autographs, Free, Star Wars

Views: 31911

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now can I please ask if this one is authentic - from a different seller

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I wouldn't spend any money on that.

Definitely real, but just not very pretty, more rushed than his standard.

Finally. Thanks gents, at least I know what I am looking at now.

Can I also ask if this Ford is real? I have found these on Skyline Signatures

Does this George Lucas & Howard Kazanjian look legitimate?

Yes

Thank you Mike T

Hi !

I'm a new member from France, star wars items collector, sorry but my english is approximative.

Do these two autographs (Ford and Fisher) are genuine ? Thanks !

Sometimes it isn't just about authentic. The Ford could very well be real, but it is just another rushed "less than usual" mess. 

The Carrie, for it to be that neatly placed and tight I would expect far more of her standard "tells". Again, not calling it 100% bad, but it just seems off. Letter sizes, baseline, lots of weird stuff going on there.

Ok thanks for your advice. The seller (old papers and autograph shop in Paris) wants about 140 dollars for Carrie and 235 for Harrison. Good deal for these two "real but ugly" autographs ?
If anyone is interested, Steiner has a Daisy Ridley signed 16x20 for $199. Not a bad price and unquestionably autehntic.

https://www.steinersports.com/products/daisy-ridley-signed-rey-clos...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service