We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions from some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. Always free of charge.

If you are on Facebook, join us at Star Wars Autograph Universe for daily discussions, autograph signings and more!

If you would like an official expert opinion, use the Autograph Verification service from SWAU!

Tags: Authenticity Opinions, Autographs, Free, Star Wars

Views: 31907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike T,

It was obtain in a collection and it was 3 other ones I really wanted so didn't really mind.  The other ones were not star wars but sport and movies.

Not really looking a lot for it but agree the block devalues it.

Maybe who ever get's it may try and remove the block as I believe that can be done if you know what your doing.

I will have to find the Alec Guinness signed 10x8 I have, somewhere.

Many thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

Regards Mike

Hi

Is this Ford legit?

Thanks

What a great one to post, A.B. I think it has a decent chance of being good, but I've been so wrong on Ford sometimes.

But I noticed your Ford skills have improved lately :-)

So this might really have a chance...

There's not much there to like, weird slant, staggered baseline, malformed letters... I wouldn't touch it.  See what Chuka thinks.

Looks, like I need to go back to school.
:-)

I have seen far worse from him in-person and rushed, but at the same time this is a perfect example of an item that has no single "tell" about it, that says Harrison Ford signed it.

I am pretty sure I posted both here and on rebelscum, that good & honest TPAs, if they are to be taken more seriously should not authenticate any Ford unless there is ample evidence Harrison actually signed a piece.

It is pretty damning that there are 3 major strikes against it from the very start.

The only positive it has .....it's not a common form of forgery of his autograph.

If I got this from him in-person......I would want to be rid of it immediately and only my reputation would help in selling it..... is that enough?  Do you trust completely the person offering it?

Thanks all for looking at this for me.
If it is an item where only the sellers reputation is the kicker then it's not the right item for me. I think an autograph should speak for itself.
The owner of the item seems to be very trustworthy, though.
Thanks again!

Hey guys,

How about this Carrie Fisher Slave Leia?

Thanks

Attachments: No photo uploads here

That is fine.

Could I get authenticity opinions on the Star Wars autographs in these two albums please?

http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/albums/star-wars-autograph-...

http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/albums/star-wars-autograph-...

Thanks!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service