We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Credit to crazyrabbits23 for the find but this needs its own post, I almost missed it in the upcoming releases thread

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/my-effin-life-signed-ed/...

Views: 17351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice! Best price with codes:

10NOV

15NOV

20NOV

Wish I knew about the 20!

Hi, Does anyone know where this is still available Signed please?  I live in the UK and would need it shipped.  Kind Regards, Paul

With Geddy doing an appearance in the UK with Waterstones, I would assume that the signed editions would pop up online after that event, seems like most places received some copies, BAM, B&N (albeit limited amounts). Definitely keep an eye out, or you can always reach out to Waterstones Customer Service and see if they know anything about it.

What's everyone's thoughts on this item in regards to "Cuts", or leaving it as is in the book? I have a ton of high end books, and have never done "Cuts" or "Slabbing/Matte", and was looking at taking a couple and cutting them and sending them to PSA. 

My opinion is... if it's not a special edition slipcase/numbered edition... I say cut it out of the book

That's fair, that was kind of my thinking especially with Geddy's in person signing habits, and people really being able to frame/matte some awesome pieces lately, plus the PSA slab route. Appreciate the insight!

There are posts here about authentic signatures cut from books like these sent in and failing PSA.

What does that have to do with Geddy's books? 

Maybe read the question above my response from TRM5PGA?

That could go for any book. Only reason not to cut would be so you could return IF they weren't authentic and the stores accept them back. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service