hi i bought a gene wilder signature but not sure if its real or fake.

many thanks

Views: 174

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Seb, I have an in person Gene Wilder that I will dig out and post tomorrow for you to compare...

I don’t think this looks right, sorry.

Seb, here is my in person Gene Wilder for you to compare.

Without the benefit of a larger scan in the OP, my observation is that it doesn't appear, to me, to be authentic.  Too many inconsistencies in the style and flow of the signature.  I don't think it's real.  The Wilder in the second cast picture signature looks good to me.

Agree, OP not promising from that scan for reasons noted.

shall i update photo once i receive the autograph 

Yes. Two lessons here IMO.

1) Ask before buying. You can get your answer w/o spending a dime. And learn at the same time :)

2) Don't buy from such a small photograph - ask for a huge scan.

PS - Don't buy things you question seems a good add-on.

These are mine that I got TTM that others here have said are good.

Don't know if this helps but I have seen his signatures similar to yours. Although the last couple of letters in his last name appear a bit rushed it still seems to be authentic. Here is a PSA authenticated example.

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service