We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

There were many movie and television stars that appeared as guest stars (though never called that on the show) on TAGS.   Hopefully others will add their autographs of stars like Buddy Ebsen, Charlie Ruggles, Edgar Buchanan, Everett Sloane, Alan Hale, Jr., Bob Denver, John Dehner and many others who appeared as "guest stars" on an episode of TAGS.  Elsewhere I think in the comment section I have my Jack Nicholson autograph.  I am not including him here because he was in two episodes.

Tags: Adams, Julia

Views: 9031

Replies to This Discussion

Edward Andrews was awesome in the episode "Drive" from the Twilight Zone.  

Thanks, Christopher. Both of his Twilight Zone appearances were great.  I agree Drive was really powerful with him as the driver.  Yes. he was a very fine actor and could do comedy so well too. He was perfect as Rock Hudson's doctor in Send Me No Flowers.  In Advise and Consent,  he played the part a Senator with great skill.  He was very believable in the parts he played.

Scott, he was funny as heck in "16 Candles."

Very convincing in the episode "Third From The Sun."

EDWARD ANDREWS in the TAGS episode "The Lecturer." 

GEORGE IVES (1926-2013) is best known as "Doc" in the TV series Mister Roberts. He appeared on three episodes of Bewitched, five episodes of Green Acres and one each of Petticoat Junction, Wonder Woman and Get Smart. He also appeared in an episode of The Office. He appeared in the movies The Secret War of Harry Frigg, Hot Rods to Hell and Niagara. Ives appeared in the TAGS episode "TV or not TV."  His autograph is uncommon especially in vintage material.

JOSEPH SIROLA (1929-     )  is probably best known for the Clint Eastwood movie Hang 'Em High.  No less than eight TAGS actors appeared in that movie!  He appeared in such shows as Hawaii Five-O, Kolchak:The Night Stalker, Rhoda, Quincy M. E., The Green Hornet, Gunsmoke and the Untouchables.  Sirola played "Freddy Fleet" the bandleader in the TAGS episode "Mayberry Band" in 1962.  This is a vintage album page from the early 1970s.

ALAN OPPENHEIMER (1930-     ) best known as the voice of "Skeletor" and even Vanity Smurf on The Smurfs.  Those of us a bit older recognize him from his prolific performances in shows such as Hogan's Heroes, I Dream of Jeannie, Bonanza, Barney Miller, The Six Million Dollar Man, Murder She Wrote and many others.   In movies he appeared in The Hindenburg (1975), Helter Skelter (1976), Tail Gunner Joe (1977), Ghost of Flight 401 (1978) and many others.  He often used accents in his performances.  Oppenheimer had a great career as a voice actor in various cartoon series.  He appeared in the TAGS episode "Barney Hosts a Summit Meeting."  The following is an 8x10 b/w in sliver pen:

ALAN OPPENHEIMER 3x5 index card TTM

He had a lot of great parts in the 1960's and 1970's; most notable is probably The Bionic Man.

I loved the movie Westworld with Yul Brenner and Richard Benjamin.  Oppenheimer was in that and in The Hindenburg.  He was also in Get Smart lol.

That's right, Scott, he was in Westworld; one of the engineers if I recall correctly.

CLINTON SUNDBERG (1903-1987) veteran character actor in musicals such as Easter Parade, Annie Get Your Gun  The Barkleys of Broadway all without ever singing a note. On television he appeared in I Love Lucy, Perry Mason, The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis and many more. He appeared as Farley Upchurch in the TAGS episode "The Battle of Mayberry." He also appeared in an episode of Mayberry R. F. D. The character Farley Upchurch had also been played by Frank Cady. Sundberg's autograph is uncommon. This is a 1964 in person autograph:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service