Hi, thanks for you opinion. 

I just Bought This Lennon, for 993$..What do you think?

Views: 3894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have looked at this seller's stuff previously and my take is some of their better signatures look decent at first glance but don't hold up when taking a longer, deeper look. I would be quite interested where this seller came up with such a diverse collection. Be extremely cautious with this seller.

and this Crawford is either a forgery or a secretarial IMO

Joan-Crawford-Signed-Photo

+1

+1

Daniel,

That Babe Ruth is far worse than the other one the seller had for $1,200, which apparently did not sell and was clearly not real in my opinion. 

His agreement to give you your money back if Perry decided your Harrison wasn't real says nothing about him, because eBay and PayPal would make him refund your money anyway if you filed a complaint.

Steve, I can't argue with Perry Cox decision. For me, what Perry cox says is holy. If Perry had said it was fake, I would have given it back to him immediately. As soon as Perry Cox confirmed that the signature was authentic and said it was very beautiful my doubts ended. As I said, I do whatever Perry Cox says. Perry Cox will not risk decades of reputation  because of one signature by George Harrison. If Perry says it's authentic, you'll be sure he checked it out from every direction. I would not be surprised if he checked it out with Frank Caiazzo. Perry will do everything to be 100 percent sure.

One more thing: you must understand my side. Perry Cox examined this autograph in person and issued a COA. Roger Epperson said it was authentic. Tracks UK said it was authentic and even offered me a price to buy it from me. Most collectors here and on FB groups said it was authentic. I even showed it to world-renowned collectors that are not members here or on FB and they all said it was authentic. Now, I can't send it back to the seller and ask my money back just because a few collectors here think it's a fake. With all due respect, I suppose most of the collectors would have acted like me in this case.

I'm not asking you to send it back, Daniel. I was responding to your posts and reasoning.

If Perry Cox, Roger Epperson, and Tracks all agree it's good. Then that is all the evidence you need. Just because an autograph is good does not mean everyone is going to like the signature. That's just a personal decision and does not reflect on the autograph itself. One thing I have learned in this hobby is you can't please everyone. Please yourself.

hey I just said that.

are you hacking my computer while Im typing?

haha wink wink ;)

Another important thing: it seems that this seller has received a huge collection of signatures from various fields. It is very possible and not even surprising if some of the signatures are forged and he does not even know about it. Is it logical that this person will fake all day signatures of celebrities from different fields? And I'm not saying here that my Harrison signature is fake, but it is very possible that the Babe Ruth autograph and others that he sells are fake (maybe he knows it and maybe he doesn't). That's why I bought from him only after I checked with World-renowned experts. 

wise choice to do your homework first and seems it payed off quite nicely

congrats

With provenance like that, I wouldn't care what anyone else thought. But that's me

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service