We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's say that you could only keep three autograph's from your collection, what would you keep and why?

Pretend your in a circumstance where you have to decide, fire, the Mrs or the collection. Only 3.

Views: 1522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now that's an easy decision Paulie.

What are your 3 Paulie?

Paul McCartney/Jane Asher 1968 talk of the town program.

Ringo Starr art canvas giclee (STARR) which only 8 of that was made.

Third is tough...It is between my Beach Boys Pet Sounds (signed by Brian, Al, Mike, Bruce, and Tony Asher) or my Eric Clapton 1985 Behind The Sun tour programme.

I lean towards Pet Sounds because I actually got Mike, Bruce, and Al personally on it. Also meeting Brian was a highlight for sure.

Good topic...tough!
Here are the photos. My apologies, been having phone troubles. My favorites.

The Ringo was my first big purchase, also The Beatle I identify with the most, so probably would be the hardest to part with.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Three is tough. But I'm going with my favorites, not my most expensive. Because the music from these three means a lot to me.

Smashing Pumpkins

Michael Jackson

Bush

Thanks for sharing pictures of your three autographs, really nice to visualize them.

Great stuff, all! Thank you!

Eric

Id be screwed if I had to choose three, id have to give the Beach boys to Adam, Prince to Julie or James, nirvana to j, Morrison to Jack and run out the door with the Beatles and Hendrix.

Why are there so many names starting with j in this thread? Julie,james, jan,Jack..

Mine would probably be those 3 autographs. 

I will gladly accept! :)

Lol... this is fun and great to see others faves!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service