We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Came across the PSA letter from 2004 and the font looks different on the top where it says "LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY" could it be fake? Any opinions would be appreciated.

Views: 2186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How can you not trust a seller named jesusmemorabilia?

blasphemy. Oh, the rewards in store for this seller.... Repent!!

Hahaha. His email has the word Trunfiador which means Winner in English. Lol. 

that's your cue that's it's a 100% rip off, whenever the mention of Jesus or god or Christianity. Lie all day and pray all night!

Run like rabbit with thorn in paw...

Absolutely, Fudd.

The old "God Bless You."

Paypal has a "refund" button making it easy for the seller to return your money. The account should be tied to a checking or similar account if a transfer is needed but Paypal will do that as well. I also believe that if you had purchased this through ebay, they hold the funds on new sellers until you get your item. At least, they used to do that.

BAM! PSA says the letter is fradulent. I sent them pictures through email You guys were right.

Yes, it should be easy but he is making it harder than it is and is worried about 50$ worth of paypal fees. I opened a claim and if he refunds me it will close out.

There are NO fees to issue a refund. He will be credited any fees he paid when receiving the payment.

He says that is true if the seller is from the USA but since he is an international seller Fees are not credited back. Unless hes trying to get shortchange me.

For international sellers, the rules are a little different. Sellers in the U.K., Australia, and Canada can issue refunds through their local bank accounts like U.S. sellers can. However, sellers in other countries must either use a U.S. bank account (which few international sellers have access to) or must have a balance in their PayPal account to process a refund. The only other option is to use the "send money" option, which has its own problems as previously mentioned.

Just put a claim in with PayPal and you should get your entire refund. Don't bother with this guy. He tried to scam you.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service