We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 3018

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well it's not everyday you get a letter from a 14 year old kid who knows how to fix the mistakes of the tragic Challenger explosion based on his extensive experiences with bottle rockets. Can't believe we haven't named a Space Station or something after this guy.

A speech is pre pre written and takes a camera crew a matter of moments to capture and then off to lunch. I know this sounds crazy but he had like another 8 hours of day left... So maybe. Yeah. You people are a******* who are envious at least and pissed if people have nice things things. This is an unethical business page with opportunist looking to take advantage of peoples property by claiming peoples things are fake in hopes of the victim handing them over for pennys. Then when I say no and mispell one letter on a name the page calls me a fraud? Capturing this page and spreading the comments around to show others you people are trash a*******.

Let us know, Daniel, when you consign it to a major auction house.

I want to know the final bid price.  Thank you.

And by the way, Daniel, your name-calling speaks volumes about you.

Oh well? You're b******* holier than thou s*** and american purity I am god s*** doesn't fly here. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647983/Handwritten-letter-...

That does nothing to disprove the fact that you have an Autopen. It has been SHOWN already. The matching template. Case closed. 

It was only a matter of time.  Another master of the English language. 

I didn't see anybody make an offer to buy this from you. Who is trying to by this from you for penny's through PM's. Please out them on here. 

It's been awhile since we've had one as good as you in here. 

Yes, Daniel, please let us know who is trying to scam you by only wanting to pay a few pennies on the dollar for it?

Nice things? Reagan Autopens are available "by the boatload". You are right it is worth pennies (well, not a lot anyway as it is just Autopen - novelty value). It's a nice memento - believe what you want. If I were you I would indeed be worried about being taken advantage of - just not at this site by these folks.

A matching template was shown - you have that ahead of you. The date. And you have shown quite clearly you do not understand what an Autopen is. 

Finding out a signature is not hand-signed is never pleasant - sorry. 

I'd be upset too if I came to a website to see if my Ronald Reagan autograph was real and learn that my very favorite autograph for the last 32 years was a common autopen sent to everyone who wrote the president. And for somebody who doesn't talk abaout there stuff this thread seems to contradict that.

I'd love the see the Clemente's.  I promise we a******* won't comment.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service