We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This is an example that I own and wanted you guys opinion on this one. The paper has proper fading/ wear for the time period. The signature flows nicely in person and was signed with speed!

Views: 4415

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MORON

Way to plead your case.  I'm sure the admins will be taking care of you shortly.

William,

Referring to members in degrading terms will get you suspended.

I think William is referring to the seller of the signed piece of paper that I posted. But you never know. I have been called worth things in my days.

I will refrain from doing so.Thank you.

Nail head meet hammer. Direct hit!

William, its been suggested by myself and others that you are more than likely the seller of the original piece being discussed and go by the name of "Eclectibles" on iOffer.  Is this correct?  

If so, would you mind sharing the history of it, how it was obtained, when, where, any proof of, a COA of any sort, or photos taken at the time it was obtained... anything you can actually.  Instead of just coming here and saying everyone else is wrong or saying "MORON" or trying to discredit other forum members, please offer some sort of argument.  We'd be happy to hear it.

-w

Incorrect. That is not me.

Apparently we only answer one question at a time. So what item did you try to sell that was deemed fake by the people here?

I do not deal in autographs,the few I have I obtained in person and are not for sale.

Ok so then why are you coming into a place new shooting everyones opinion down as you spout yours? Does this seem like normal behavior? 

William, 

Would you mind sharing your IP autos?

-wascher

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service