We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Lady, gaga

Views: 23550

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm probably weary of them too because of all the games... I think I bought some of all the recent fakes/autopens and its a pain trying to return them all and they make you pay return shipping (they refused to admit they were fake autographs)...

But I've been wanting a Lady Gaga autograph for quite awhile so I had to give it a shot. I wanted to get the Australian version with the signed vinyl cover (possible, might be a CD cover too) but I'm not risking the return shipping/cost/hassle on that so I'll settle for cd covers. Lady Gaga seems to appreciate her fans so maybe she'll be more likely to treat them right. 

I was on 5 websites last night - 4 Lady Gaga and one called Bravado in Germany - So checking again this morning  that's 6 now - UK, US, Canada, France, Australia and Bravado in Germany..... That's alot of Autographs / Autopens / Stamped Autographs - Time will tell which it will be!

There were a couple others I seen earlier today. One from New Zealand and one other one not in English so I'm not exactly sure where it was from both had signed items as well. 

Various signed options are being sold in Her UK, French, US, Canada, Germany - and more Webstores than that - They must be selling  10 - 20 - 30 - 40 Thousand or More - Is she really going to Sign that many? 

I think all the webstores are being a bit sneaky on the description anyway particularly when selling the Vinyl LP Bundles   - stating a Limited Edition Album Art Cover Included .... I'm Expecting a CD Sized Art Cover - That's if they turn up or are Not Autopenned of course 

That was why I didnt bother with the Australian one they were too vague in the description. If it's a vinyl cover then it would be worth paying $90 for but not for a CD cover. And I agree with all the different websites selling probably thousands each item it doesn't seem probable she signs them all. Prob be like Mariah or Lana del Rey where they sign some and mostly autopen. Or maybe just secretarial signatures. But I'll take the gamble, if this one is bad itll probably be my last for big names from these companies. 

Sorry guys I don't buy it that she is gonna sign all these in person. Yes she was awesome on older deales even on the Joanna when she signed probably a couple of thousend but here she hast to signe a couple of 10.000. I don't belive she has the time to do it.

Time will tell but remember the UK & Europe get these end of May.

U.S gets these in 14/16 weeks so she definitely has time to do this. 

She's quarantined like everyone else,  she has the time

I'm going to remain optimistic and compare my autos to others that are posted here when they ship out. Only red flag for me is that it's UMG.

bought the cd bundle earlier, hopefully it all arrives on the 29th because when I went to checkout the option to ship separately cost £20 more. I’ll upload photos when the signed card arrives so we’ll know if it’s authentic or not 

I just received this reply to my inquiry regarding the release date of the signed CDs.....

I checked her uk site and they’re completely sold out now, hopefully that means they’ve limited the amount and won’t be sending out a load of autopens 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service