eBay seller rivahgirl picked up some junk Mantle forgeries at an auction thinking she found the diamond in the rough, unfortunately she picked up some turds in the rough, and is looking to flip them on eBay for profit.

Here are 3 horrific Mantle forgeries listed by eBay seller rivahgirl , all of these ending in 8 hours.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Whitey-Ford-Color-images-2-wi...

GAI forgeries:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Willie-Mays-Mickey-Mantle-signed-B-W-double...

Love the "blurred" photos these sellers have on AUTOGRAPHS, something that is VERY IMPORTANT TO SEE.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-Mantle-Color-Art-2-images-autographe...

Another eBay seller who knows NOTHING about autographs going to a local auction and buying junk fakes to flip on eBay for profit while eBay sits back and does NOTHING. Four out of Five of the top 5 "Best Matches" for "Mickey Mantle Autograph" are FORGERIES. eBay PROMOTES FORGERIES. Sickening.

Tags: GAI, Mantle, eBay, forgeries, rivahgirl

Views: 2773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pat, we have exposed hundreds upon hundreds of Ebay sellers on this website.

maybe in the Thousands chris..

pat there is an entire forum section on this site (at the top under forums) called questionable ebay autos. check that out and you will find as many as you need.

You just said that your husband was the one that bought the autographs and you listed them for him and had no idea if they were authentic. Now you say you were the one that had asked the auctioneer whether or not they were authentic?

Even better......why would you buy it!

Ok so lets say for a second everything you posted is legit. 

Why did your friend lie about not knowing you? Strange behavior from innocent parties. But ok

And do you have this email where ebay pulled your autographs for being a forgeries than told you to reword it? I find this very hard to believe that ebay said he reword the listing for this fake signature and you are good to go. Then pulled it again for being a forgery. You would think all the effort put forth in this topic where a group of experts and collectors hang out by making screen names and straight up lying should be directed at ebay. The company who told you to reword your listing and then they would allow you to sell fake autographs. 

I was told to reword like another one of the same thing that was being sold and I did.  The end, get over it, I have and lets all just move on from here.  I will check here in the future if and when I ever to get another autograph to sell, which I very much doubt, I will.

And my friend did not want to get me in trouble, but did in the end. The End.

So all of that. You say you were duped, you were burnt, we all know cause it happens.  But for the life of me, I cant figure out why you will not state the name of the auction house you bought the items from....?  Auction houses sometimes let forgeries go, but the good reputable ones, it happens very rarely. So if you could state the name of the auction house you used, (NOT THE NAME OF THE AUCTIONEER) we could take a look and check out the reputation the place has. no harm no foul. But for some reason you either refuse because this was all intentional, or you dont know because the story about buying it from an auction place is not true.

OK, it was Abingdon Auctions of Leesburg, FL

pats pawn and gun right there

Holy S***, is pat the owner of this store with the help of BOB.. Is Pat trying to sell her forgeries on Ebay...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service