We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Need expert (and non-expert) opinions please!!  Thanks!

Views: 379

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He agrees with Steve!  That's fine.Not the first time I'm wrong. Won't be the last. It's all about the learning. The reason I think it's ok is... 1. Didn't have a problem with the Ms. Forgers never get the Ms right. In this case, they're not classic Mickey's Ms but something that I wouldn't look at twice. And(sorry about the conjunction) the  a - n - t - l - e. Looks like Mickey's Mantle! Lol. To me, anyway.

Love it Steve. Lol. Like a slightly distorted funhouse mirror version of an authentic example.

Thanks Fudd!  I hope Christopher and Terrier chime in as well.

John is absolute right!!!

Learning from your mistakes is an education in itself.

That "Mantle," as Steve has already posted, is way off in regards to formation, baseline, etc.

Thank you!  

Is Terrier around to confirm?

Thanks!

I've learned most of what I know about Mantle signatures from Steve Z and Christopher, who have already commented.  In my opinion, that Mantle is awful.  The k is atypical and the "n" in Mantle is totally butchered.  Also the baseline is off.  Even signing on rough surface like a hat doesn't justify this one.

Amazing!  Thank you all

Terrier, you clinched it.  LOL

just call me the closer, Chris!   LOL

Enter Sandman!

This is definitely off.  Glad others agree.  Writing on a wool type material, like the hat, enables the signer to slow down a bit, don't have to worry as much about start and stop marks.

It came with a Richard Simon Sports COA. Worthless I guess 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service