We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Marilyn Monroe signed flamingo hotel menu Las Vegas real ? fake ?

Does anybody think this Marilyn signature looks real?
The menus from the mid 1950's
It's certified by GFA and AAU
it's being sold by antiquities of California for
850.00 sounds like a good price but i am hesitant.

Tags: Marilyn, Monroe, menu, signed

Views: 3757

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO, it is not authentic, sorry.

People overshot with their responses, all those pesky "why's" and logic? Oh well.

Well, the very first response you got was "No way" but that didn't seem to flip your switch. I had this idea you might want to discuss the why and so on. 

Ok thanks

LOL not even creative. The menu was more impressive. Just to be clear - all parties in this thread questioned this signature, starting with you. You had the opportunity to discuss the signature in some detail, but you don't care to or are not able to. This is why you buy from Antiquities. Bye now. 

Ok dick
Thanks

God, get a thesaurus or something.

Certain People like to hear themselves talk
Thanks dick

And others have nothing to say. And some folks know when to listen. Others don't. And some folks believe...oh. Wait. That's Poltergeist. 

I think creativity is the least of his concerns when it comes to writing.

I was fed up with this thread hours ago, but, Chris, the last thing you should be doing is name calling. You asked for advice and opinions, and that's what you got. Good ones. You insist on investigating a shady, oddly underpriced deal coming with the stamp of approval of not one but three of the most dubious names in the hobby. These are three entities who've built lucrative businesses based on scamming novice customers with smoke and mirror tactics to sell forgeries. That should absolutely be at the forefront of this topic, yet you've chosen to be dismissive. Quite honestly, members here have probably exhibited more patience than I would have expected.

I ask a simple question
I hope For answers which I recieved and
Richard eric K largo keeps pushing
I am going to push back
As well
Simple
Thanks

Now, imagine I am a coin and currency dealer making this offer to you...what would you do?

Chris,

When I gave you my opinion on the Monroe, I hadn't  even read where the autograph came from and who authenticated it. Now I see it's from Antiquities, and authenticated by GFA and AAU. 

I'm not surprised.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service