We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

I'm noticing a sudden influx of MJ signed Michael Jackson drawings coming on to the auction market, which seem to share the common themes of either 'portraits of historical figures'  or 'Disney characters'.

Both of these themes are of course recognised from Michaels' drawings both at a young age and later in life, but it is interesting that so many new drawings are being released on to the market at the same time. 

Here are some current examples:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/32578267_collection-of-art-by-m...

Tags: Michael, disney, forgery, jackson, parr, portraits

Views: 100957

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know what I've noticed is none of these are PSA/DNA certified that I've pulled up in 20 minutes.  Just goes to show people want to make their own decisions and understand this. Anyway. I'll let you do the next ones as I can't be bothered to post anymore.  It's a full time job this night after night sitting on here and posting and not many people responding you've become infamous.

Good luck though in whatever your plan is posting everyones items around the world.

436 Darth, Ireland forger

483 Charlie Brown / Lucy Valentine is Erick McKay in the US

563 Jason

510 that isn't Michaels writing but I can not clearly see the autograph.

511 BOTDF CD this one is iffy to me, the lettering is rather tall, but it looks like its ok.  I would send anyone asking if this one to get some other opinions on it.

512  Ireland forger

Hi Wascher. The lot 436 didn't come from Ireland.

Lot 438 comes from Florida (don't know if from Erick)

511 Italy

512 Not Ireland again.

Hope I've been of some help here.  

The fact that you think an Irish foreger is behind a lot of these is incorrect. 

The Darth Vader didn't come from Ireland. And didn't originate from Ireland. 

I still wonder though if the Ireland seller is the seller of the pillow on 4 rooms on channel 4 Sept 2nd episode.

They originated in Ireland.  I am 1000% sure on this.  If these are not coming directly from Ireland then they are being sent to one place first, and then sent to you or being sold for low price to someone who is flipping them to you.   And that is a help to me, if in fact that is whats happening.  But they did originate in Ireland.  I have zero question on this.

Just for information, the above process is actually how Jason moved his too... sent his from Canada, to a second person in NY (who used a PO Box and went nameless).  He took the rap (a story) for actually getting the items directly from Corey, which he admitted later lying about--he refused to name Jason though, but we already had that (not from the girlfriend, but from other dealings with these from him before he sent them to NY) 

Lot 438, from Florida, these are Ericks.  I've been dealing with his for several years now, know his like my own signature.  It is what it is with him.  But if you get more I will be able to spot them.

Listen, I get that you are po'd we keep posting these.  But these 2 big forgers (Jason and Ireland - Michael something or another) are pushing merch through you.  And while you think everyone is stupid for buying autographs and they should go feed the homeless, its still not ok to sell forgeries.  I'm actually going to assume you don't really have COA's from Roger on yours at all because you've not shown one yet.  Your using Rogers "previous" nod on these to ok yours.  (by these I mean the drawings)  Again Steve, and I suggest you email him.  There is a reason he stopped authenticating them. 

If your a-ok with selling them, then we will keep posting them.... it is what it is.  Not trying to be a smart-a@@ or anything like that, we are tracking these sellers.  You just happened to be the person stuck in the middle of it.

Simon Parr,

Stop harassing Lizzie immediately or you will be suspended. You have gone a long way in showing collectors the kind of professionals they are doing business with when they deal with Simon Parr Auctions, though, and I thank you for that.

Ok I won't reply anymore to Lizzie. What you are basically saying is Lizzie go ahead and randomly pick out lots of lots autographs that you believe aren't genuine. Lizzie isn't an expert and it's a showcase of random Michael Jackson pictures.  It's supposed to be a forum of opinions not censorship.

But it's your man made website so I'll follow your instructions.

One last thing you tell me we are harrasing Lizzie but you put in your snide remarks. Lizzie is attacking anyone out there. She would have more use actually discussing than just randomly listing pictures. I'm actually confused why she posts so many as no one in the main replies.

For being a guy who allegedly runs a legit auction house, you sure act like an unprofessional buffoon.  

That aside, after confessing you know nothing about the items you're cashing in on, you mock people who do?  Get lost.

Hey you shouldn't be attacking people. All we've said is we got opinions from top authenticators and have the coas. We have stated this and a lot of people here don't trust PSA/DNA etc on everything and we've said it doesn't matter as PSA/DNA carry weight and sell your autographs for you. We listed items on here like what Lizzie does, but apparantly that's Lizzie's job so we'll leave that up to her.  The problem is within a few weeks we've learnt that we both aren't gonna agree so there is no point in communicating on here. We knew that but our main aim by posting on here was to say we don't just randomly post items in auction, they come with top coas.  I hope by us saying that probably 50 times now that people have got that.  People don't need to get personal if they have a different opinion . If you buy a Porsche 911, then everyone will agree it is a porsche 911, but with autographs you won't find everyone will agree. That is what we are saying. So if this site works for you then that's good as you can gain some knowledge on here, as long as everyone knows that it doesn't matter what people say on here, your autograph will only get top money if it has a PSA/DNA. 

We thank everyone for their time, and have enjoyed answering all of your questions and the debate.

I think next you should concentrate on someone on lets say emmmmm Salesroom. Just putting another random out there for you.

David.

Simon Parr is welcome here as long as he does not harass people or break other common sense rules. Let's give him a chance to get his behavior in check. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service