Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Hessiant01 NO 7 Inscription

Here's another Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on Ebay.

This Mickey Mantle forgery (with the inscription No 7) is a typical horrific Mickey Mantle forgery.

This Mickey Mantle forgery is listed by Ebay seller Hessiant01.

Mickey Mantle forgeries can be found all over Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTLE-AUTOGRAPHED-BASEBALL-NO-7-/28...

Tags: Mickey, NY, Yankees, baseball, ebay, forgery, hessiant01, mantle, seller, signed

Views: 1555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's an authentic Mantle and looks absolutely nothing like the one posted above.

Here it is, Trisha....not even close.

The UDA Mantle signed baseball is absolutely authentic.  Not even close to the forgery I have posted here listed by Ebay seller Hessiant01.

The Ms are at a different angle, but what else is different?

The entire autograph is a train wreck.

Honestly, I don't see what you guys are seeing when you compare several different autographs. Unless they are auto-penned, you are not going to get the same exact sig every single time.

Do you authenticate signatures for a living? I would like to find out more about actually authenticating people's signatures, than I would slamming other people. Has this been proven a forgery somewhere else? I would like to know more about that kind of stuff than just someone's personal opinion. Maybe I came to the wrong website

I actually found this site by googling Ken Goldin and forgeries, because I have some questions of my own. I should know better than to get the opinion of someone who is "in bed" with him though.

I might be a girl, but I know the game. And I know Ken's reputation and what he did after he took over for Paul.

Of course you don't see what we are seeing; you don't study autographs.

and what do the Goldin's have to do with the discussion of Mantle forgeries?  If you want a site that will tell you what you want to hear, then you are at the wrong site.  the gentleman you are questioning is one of the foremost Mantle signature experts anywhere.  there is a world of difference between the UDA autograph you posted and yours...oops, I mean the ball in question, which is an ugly, pathetic forgery.

Again with the YOURS? Guess what? It's not mine! Sorry.... I have the exact same ball with a COA from Goldin! THAT's how it came up! So... you wanna give me the scoop on Goldin, or do you want to continue to play Boys Club with me? I may not "study" autographs, but I would like to learn. Unless of course this is a boys only game.

And as for us slamming people, we are fed up with forgeries ruining our autograph hobby.

I understand that, but how is pointing out a specific dealer, who makes NO claim that this ball is authenticated helping this? I'm not just talking about his one. You offered a guy $2000 for a mantle ball if he gets it psa/ dna approved, but that ball has a goldin coa in the case. I can see it, and I am familiar with their coas.

What I am saying is, why are you going after the dealers? Why can't you just post a pic of the forgery and call it good? Let the buyers learn. You want to school them, so then do it in a way that doesn't hurt anyone.

Yes Trisha you are in the wrong place. Ebay sellers who try and defend their nasty forgeries on this site are always shown to be fools. So save yourself the trouble and just realize you were busted. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service