We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

We now have a Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum where you can post individual discussions of new offerings. It's a big change—and a big improvement. We closed this discussion after 8 years but it will always be available to read. 

The new system has been in place for 2 months now and it's working well.

This video shows you how easy the new forum is to use.

You can follow the forum and be notified of new signings exclusively! And you can enter a musician's name in the forum's search box and find any discussions about them.

Be sure to click the Follow link at the bottom of the list of discussions.

Try it...I think you'll like it.

Steve Cyrkin

Though I recall a member posting a blog asking about this a while ago, I could not relocate it for my purpose in this discussion.

It can be nice when one stumbles upon a musician's shop (via their website), to see that they are selling their autographs. I figured this could grow as a wee database for listing those musicians who partake in this.

I recently recieved a couple press photos signed in ballpoint from John Mayall's website (http://www.johnmayall.com/merch.html). I am also aware that you can purchase signed CDs from Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits(http://peternoone.com/store/). John 5 ( formerly Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie guitarist) sells various items signed, with an option to dedicate.

So, does anyone else know of this being done by other musicians?

Views: 505904

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Did anyone sugest Brian pick up a pen instead of a thick marker to sign the books. The real ones look terrible with that thick black marker.

I believe Donald Trumps crew were sending out auto penned books to those that were sending them 150 bucks.

I didn't see the books, the hats were definitely not auto penned tho.
You can count on Trump.

that is correct Ian.  the fine print states the books are autopenned and they are.

I'm officially undecided,I cant stand either of them!

I am writing in Millard Fillmore.  I checked there is nowhere in the Constitution that says a candidate has to actually be alive.

I'm seriously considering Mickey Mouse!

why not, you don't have to be alive to vote, either.

And no one more a man of his word than Trump.

Moderator note:  No politics on the forum please. 

This thread has derailed a bit. Maybe the Brian Wilson stuff could have its own follow up thread? I also agree on the political statements not being appropriate for this thread. With that being said The nest Sixx A.M. signed preorder is on Newbury now along with jbhifi

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service