We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Limited Edition $37 w/tax and shipping US. Also get 15% off if you sign up for emails.

https://www.shop.musictoday.com/product/X3APMR001/their-mortal-rema...

Tags: Mason, Nick

Views: 661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Damn damn damn, sold out :( I need this

Wow, didn't know they were that limited. I loaded up 10 (that was max allowed) in my cart before posting and took it all the way to payment just to make sure some were available but I only bought one. Was hoping those would last a bit, apologies Allginger. 

Got 2 after a bit of refreshing, thanks buddy

Good, glad you got a few, for the price it was very decent. Cheers. 

You should have bought the 10 and re-distributed them among your Friends on here!

It is the season of giving isn't it? That was a real Ebenezer Scrooge move on my part. I'll buy a round for everyone next time Nick. Promise. 

Not sold out as I just purchased one 

They removed it from their site so must be gone now... they have the signed Australian poster for $70 but doesn't sound as good when you know one just sold for $37 lol... not terrible with 15% off though. I already have a few of his autographs so I'll pass though at that price. 

Arrived today, packaged flat from Canada to UK for about $10, crazy, one of my new favourite pieces, thanks Knob!!!

The knob abides... Looks great AG, glad the shipping wasn't complete silliness either. 

It’s great, thanks a lot

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service