We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

90D0EA7E-AD9A-4188-94F9-20B1D101FCC0.jpeg

Hi,

Could anyone help me authenticating these Nirvana autographs please?

This was found in a loft in Paris.

That is the only info I have.

I have also attached another picture of a record found at the same place and time which is also signed.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thank you in advance!

Tags: Nirvana, autographs

Views: 7929

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That guitar is stellar!!

Not really interested in adding to this mess as u know my opinion but to just to Steve's list. They also would have to have carried the album all the way from the United states  and get them signed personalized by Francis bean for them forget yo take them home .

Ryan it's like buying a The Beatles set for 800! 

These albums are knock offs in my opinion. There's no clear distinction  that makes them late 93 /94 by any of the band members, no cursive by Krist and  no block letters from Dave and Kurt using the d in his name. They did occasionally do this late but usually you see a variation of the signs but not always. Why these two albums have letters exactly the same size as each other and length is enough to leave them alone. Two lps with inscription by who knows! 

Plus the second Krist signature on one of the albums is a ? What one isn't enough! The silver one doesn't even look like his.

Now you think the LP's are knock offs? 

Lol

No one cares what your opinion is when you have shares invested in the stock.

Again more assumptions and false accusations Paul. You'd lose in a court battle. 

I didn't get involved for monetary gains.

I received a few gifts as a thank you.... That's it

You might want to be careful what you say

The ink's gonna have to stand on its own merits, Goodcat, because it's now standing room only.

Here's another Nirvana "signed" In Utero, on the same background as the other two, and the exact same camera, lighting and settings as at least one of them.

Also signed in black with a similar felt-tip.

It has a JSA LOA dated May 6, 2016 and it was sold on eBay on July 13, 2018 with an asking price of $14,999.

http://vinylrecordsigned.biz/nirvana-kurt-cobain-in-utero-signed-au...

I just did a Google reverse image search and found it.

Nice set

And both OP's are nice too

They forgot to inscribe it tho.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service