We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 455012

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rizzoli's shipping and communication is a sh*tshow. I pre-ordered the book from their Bob Mackie signing.  They almost shipped an unsigned one prior to the signing. I told them it was a signed preorder. Then they told me it'd ship after the signing.  After like a month after the signing-I cancelled. Even though it was showing still available to order and in stock on their website. Prior to that I got practically no communication from my Peter/Ana Gabriel book order.

They need to be better.

Cost me a total of $40 for a Signed Armani book, I would say that is a steal! Honesty,  anyone who stresses about shipping cost shouldn't be in this hobby 

shipping to the U.S. is too high for me but if anyone is interested in the SIGNED, EXCLUSIVE INDIES EDITION, it says 28 in stock as I'm posting this

https://chilternbookshops.co.uk/product/the-making-of-another-major...

A signed note from Tom, wonder what that means?

"Avoid the clap, Jimmy Dugan"

That's good advice!

I think it’s just another printed page with his signature on it. Nothing too “special.” 

Yeah, it's been a trend in books for a while now. Market "exclusive editions" to certain retail chains with two or three paragraphs of extra text, which may or may not have been written by the author. YA authors love doing these gimmicks.

That made me laugh out loud like an idiot. Well done.

just saw this pop up on B&N and nothing comes up with the ISBN number, is there any other way to figure out what it is? I'm pretty sure that is the same release date as Geddy Lee"s book but probably wishful thinking

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/untitled-6928-random-house-group/1...

Much gratitude to both you and AdamJ for taking Joel's find and running with it as you did!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service