We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

2ro69jm8dyt5i

Osama Bin Laden's signature illustrated in article.

I've never seen one before. Has anyone else seen it?

This is what it looks like:

http://iwhome.com/spectrum/cebinlad.htm

Views: 1713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's what i thought but if he was a businessman then documents are out there.

I don't think I would negatively judge someone who had one in their collection -- as long as their interest was historical and not one of admiration.

But for me personally, I would not want it. Bad karma.

I'm with you.
I wouldn't give 2 cents for this jerk's autograph.  Glad he's gone.
How would these come to market?  Land deeds? Letters?
Exactly . . . I would think that much of his correspondence is in the hands Al Qaeda or the U.S. government.  Any authentic examples that somehow eventually find their way into the autograph market should be backed up with rock solid provenance and a credible source.  In other words, I don't expect to be seeing his autograph bought or sold any time soon.

It's a pretty safe bet that if a private citizen had any correspondence written by Bin Laden in the past 10 years, the FBI would be knocking on your door to find out where you got it, who sold it, etc. etc.

I suspect the only way Bin Laden material would find its way to market would be if it dated prior to 2001.

Remember that OBL was a successful businessman as well, so his correspondences are out there...somewhere. Sala'am.

I thought he just inherited part of Saudi Arabia's most successful construction company. I didn't think he ran it. But there probably are lots of things with his signature. Creepy as heck, but as you say, history is history.

Greece is sounding better all the time.

Yes... I thought he was an outcast son of a very successful family. Not so sure he was ever actually involved in the business.
Hey may have blown up a few buildings they designed.
Not sure how he got the money, but I remember after 9/11 hearing that he had a net worth believed to be the equivalent of around $500MM.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service