We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

We've discussed this one before. Many of the best McCartney members here have given their respected opinions. Although the opinions have been equally divided. I desire to offer this at an attractive price or trade for something else that would fit my needs. I believe this was signed by Paul but is a bit different than usual. I'll let your opinions, especially Steve's, be the final word.

Should this one be allowed to be posted in the Buy, Sell, Trade board?

Views: 1990

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For anyone interested the above image was created from Joe's scan by first doing some basic adjustments re lights/darks and contrast. Then inverted to a negative and then Gradient map was used to bring out the details you see. Then a final adjust with lights/darks and contrast. It needs to be viewed full size so click twice - it is huge.

Eric

you are truly a sorcerer!

great work indeed, hoped my photos 

helped , it’s amazing what the fellow members can accomplish when one of us needs assistance 

Thank you very much Sgt Pepper 1959! I try my best. And yes, combined, we are formidable with so many eyes and skills to bring to bear. Its a great site!

Here is one of my in-person examples for comparison.

That's sure what they often look like, Richard. Joe's was claimed to be specially signed. We need to see if there are any known genuine ones that compare to it.

Thanks, Richard. Yes, yours in line with typical modern Macca in person examples. Nice graph!

3 in person Paul”s from 2011 around the same time 

Thanks for supplying these, Sgt. Pepper!

As a refresher, here is the link to the original discussion on this signed photo.

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/macca-2?xg_source=a...

Of course, I acquired this from the original poster. I knew there was a risk although I felt there were enough positives to take a chance.

Hi Joe,

I put this together for comparison from the examples shown here from the same period.

Click for full image:

Eric, your comparison makes me feel more that it’s real. Fascinating.

You can thank Siri for calling you Erika. Fixed.

Hi Steve,

Perhaps, I can't speak to the "lm" connection etc. as others. But that closeup  - I don't like what is going on there with that shaky stuff and the oddities mentioned. Hopefully others will add their expertise.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service