We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Paul Simon - signed and numbered lithograph 25x25" (edition of 500) 

Seven Psalms Vinyl + Signed and Numbered Lithograph – Paul Simon

Tags: Paul, Simon

Views: 10083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They had one job! So friggin’ aggravating. 
They should only hire collectors for these jobs. 

My last 2 lp receipts look like they bounced off the ground on one corner. Multiple copies jacked up bc of carelessness. Hard to say whose, but it makes me so damn mad.

Lol I hear you…I’m pretty furious right now. Was so looking forward to this and was willing to overlook the delays in shipping. Now it looks like they’re totally incompetent and I don’t know if I will even receive the lithos. 

The print is 25" - I'd wager it ships separate in a tube. That's probably your second tracking #.

Yeah, I’m thinking you’re right and will hopefully feel much better when I hear back from the store. Just confused by the messiness of it all (ordered 2, received 3 LPs? Packing slip says 1 litho included?) and don’t know what to think.

I knew there was an issue when postman didn’t have a poster tube. Thought maybe they were folded but that would not have been good either lol. 

Also want to point out that they never responded to my email about the delay in the 1st place. this could get messy

I double checked on my Shop app and there are 2 different tracking numbers, so I actually do have 4. I went back to my email (new email app I'm still getting used to) I still don't know how I missed it though. Just an error on my part. I feel a bit silly now if I caused unnecessary confusion about this. Ill delete my previous message since it doesn't contribute.

Since I'm deleting my message, to clarify for others, I have 4 tracking numbers for 2 separate orders for 1x LP / signed litho. 2 of which will be delivered Monday and 2 that haven't shipped yet.

This seems correct now that the litho will ship separately but I'm not sure what could have happened on your end. Is it possible they somehow used one of the tracking numbers meant for a litho and instead use it for the 3rd LP? 

At least there's movement on your part. I'm getting worried as I haven't even received tracking.

Did you have them ship direct or are you using a forwarding service to combine with other orders? If direct, maybe they are trying to figure out how to ship 2 packages overseas the cheapest way? who knows. If you are using a forwarder, is it possible they will cancel multiple orders going to the same address if someone else had the same idea? whatever the case, i really hope you see some movement soon

Anything for you yet, Jor-El? Is anybody besides me still waiting for ship notification? I got the old, we dont know where your order is in the que line…

You’re right, I see after searching around that I have 4 tracking numbers (2 for each order).

3 of the tracking numbers have been used for each of the 3 LPs I received… one of which contained a packing slip indicating a litho x1 but actually had the LP.

So yeah, looks like they sent me an extra LP instead of the litho but not understanding how this happened if lithos haven’t shipped yet?? 

Now I'm even more confused. I just received ONE tracking number for my order. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what shows up.

They responded: 

“Hi Matthew,
So sorry for the trouble! Would you mind sending a photo of the items you received? Thanks!”
Great, they think I’m trying to pull something lol. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service