We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: ?, Brian, Fully, Jones, LP, Rolling, signed, stones, with

Views: 1322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charlie and Bill are good, and the other are fake by Bill Wyman. When a forger is a member of th band. CRAZY. 1966/1967 another shot of Bill Wyman 

it was sold by IAA auctions I think and was purchased by markus brandes if my memory is correct

I checked another one time all photos posted by KeithSpoon and the autographs are all fake, somentime there is a good Bill Wyman fake, somentime a Brian Jones fake and sometime a good Keith Richards fake but always fake. I saw in the last auctions that the autographs of Stones are in constant increase.... and this is good, Rolling Stones have the same importance of Hendrix, Beatles, Elvis and Led Zeppelin for me.

There is a difference though Bill Wyman as done some of the other Stones signatures on the program just to keep the fans happy, The other Stones were probably busy or not present and he didn’t want to disappoint, the Beatles did it as well probably other bands at the time.

These fake albums are a done by a conn artist to fool the buyer !

Yes KeithSpoon.

I contacted RR auction for that stones fake album... but the list is still present on auction...  good! Good work KeithSpoon for these fake albums.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service