We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi all,

I would like to get a quick opinion on this FM signature.

Many thanks!

Views: 2118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can only be that sure if you were there when he signed it. It still has that drawn appearance.

a rare signature on this photo aswell the first I have seen    

Who would be confident enough to purchase this photo? Not me, for sure.

As I said, just because it's similar to other examples, doesn't make it authentic. It looks stiff and drawn. If you used that prognosis when authenticating Elvis or Beatles autographs they would all be authentic.

not really being similar to other known examples is the first but not the only thing you would look for when trying to authenticate a signature otherwise how do you do it, you cant watch them sign if there dead 

Hey fellas. This item is not genuine. Give me a moment and I'll prepare a photo that proves why. 

I knew you would say that. I have an eye for detail. Now, where is Mr absolutely.

Here. And I still think it's good

Hmmmmmm

You stand alone. It will be difficult for you to say otherwise, since you were absolutely sure. It takes a man to say he is wrong. Let's see your evidence.

All the points and circled areas in red are blatant red flags. A quick overview shows Michael's comments to be true- it does not have a confident flow and seems stiff. But the real question Mark's pop up around the E in Mercury. Huge, and randomly standing straight up. That's not Freddie's hand. I'd let it go if I felt this item was rushed, but rushed Freddies do not include "best wishes". And speaking of that, the "wishes" is shaky and strange. The IE in Freddie is also atypical with the dot over the I being larger than the I itself. Another thing that could be explained if rushed, but again- this item isnt rushed. The M in Mercury is god awful. Someone attempted an early 90s style M for him here and failed miserably. The Y is another major fail which sports more uncertainty and zero confidence in its flow. Idk who would consider this item to be safe at all, personally. Hope this helps 

Innuendo. I'm very surprised with your opinion on this one.

Lol well....I dont know of any Queen collector who thinks this item is genuine either so I have to say this makes the 3rd or 4th item I'm surprised with your opinion on. 

I don't know Freddie but I looked before and noted the things now in red. It does not appear comfortable or assured in execution.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service