We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

did anybody else get that ozzy signed litho email just now?

this is what it said:

"Thank you for preordering the Deluxe Vinyl of “Ordinary Man”! Your order is about to ship and you will receive tracking information soon.

Please note, your free Limited Edition Ordinary Man album lithograph may arrive in less than mint condition. It has traveled the long road from being hand-signed by Ozzy, meeting up with your vinyl, all the way to your door.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support."

I responded right back to them and said..if this doesn't get to me in new/mint condition, it is going back and you are sending one that arrives to me in new/mint condition or i contest with my CC...I bought new items..not damaged items...they are trying to cover their own a**** over something they are not telling us about, imho..

I have gotten several signed lithos and NEVER have I gotten a BS  email like this, EVER..NOBODY DOES THAT!

Views: 15167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Dolly Parton sent out real ones one time after being caught sending out autopens, so it has happened. But I wouldn't hold out for that as it probably won't happen in this situation.

Mine arrived today.

Absolutely.  This is a shameful practice, and needs to end.  Full disclosure in the item description is not a lot to ask for.

I have been referring to an eBay item that showed numerous fakes, which was also pictured earlier in this discussion. I went back to look for it today and it's gone. Usually when an item ends it will still show up as "ended" for quite a while, but this one is completely gone. Isn't that kind of weird? I took a picture of it a few days ago that I'll post below, along with the original ads for the "autograph" items from "Ozzy." I also noticed that there is only one item describing autopen/fake now. It was just listed, but there were more that said this previously. I wonder if eBay is removing items that say autopen/fake so that they can keep selling them. What a freakin' scam all around.

yeah ebay usually removes listings if you mention something's fake or not authentic in the title or description

Thanks. So I guess we just list all these fakes as authentic and everything's fine in eBay world...

just say you're not sure on the authenticity, a friend got you it, you ordered it off their official site or you bought it off an old collector and you're good to go

BTW - There's another discussion at this site about this started yesterday. I wonder if Steve can combine them:

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/autopen-ozzy-sigs?x...

I just received the two I ordered and they sent me two of the same autopen signature. They didn’t even bother to send me two different autopens. Absolutely unbelievable.

My order of 4 arrived with 3 different autopen sigs and 1 duplicate.

So whats the process for returning these, email them?

I just opened a PayPal dispute.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service