We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I brought an item from the auction yesterday, I was wondering why the auction on the whole didn't sell much, 18 sold items out of 462 items is incredibly low. Does this auction not have a good reputation?

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes you are correct Lee...Simon Parr auctions are held in low regard...IMO...

There has been some interaction with that company on this board in the recent past...and if I recall the conversation wasn't good.

May I ask what you purchased ??

Yes of course, I purchased a Bobby Moore signed Typhoo card, was a famous soccer player here in the UK.

http://www.icollector.com/BOBBY-MOORE-SIGNED-PROMO-PHOTO_i24788593 

Agree with Don.

Stay away from this auction site -- you will be better off.

They are held in such low esteem that even the genuine items get passed by or sell for a low price,selling questionable items brings only short term profit a lesson i think they have learnt

A real piece of work that Simon parr.

I don't believe for a minute that they have learned anything.  Here are the multiple accounts I've removed of "Parrs" from our forum.  Each time he/she has come to the forum they've been busted in outright lies.  When asked straight up why they lied in one discussion the response was:  Hello Wascher, I wanted to share the love. 

Total weirdo and con.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service