We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Sports Forgeries eBay seller triplecrownauthentics THE AUTO SCOUTS AGAIN

Imagine that, a new "The Auto Scouts" forgery ring eBay ID trying to sell the same cheap hideous forgeries. The newest forgery ring ID is eBay seller triplecrownauthentics

Of course they have all the newest, most popular stars "autographs" including STL pitcher Michael Wacha

DO NOT SUPPORT this forgery ring, they survive via eBay and if people don't buy, they will be forced to find REAL JOBS. REPORT THESE MORONS.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/triplecrownauthentics/m.html?item=121198366...

WACHA CRAP

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ST-LOUIS-CARDINALS-Michael-Wacha-AUTOGRAPHE...

These sick bastards take advantage of any popular person no matter the reason to sell their fake autographs. A Luck/Pagano forgery. JUST WOW.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INDIANAPOLIS-COLTS-Andrew-Luck-Chuck-Pagano...

Typical Aaron Rodgers crap:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREEN-BAY-PACKERS-Aaron-Rodgers-AUTOGRAPHED...

Tags: AUTO, FORGERY, Luck, RING, Rodgers, SCOUTS, THE, Wacha, forgery, triplecrownauthentics

Views: 7948

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Mr. Miyagi! At least someone here stands up for the truth! I appreciate you taking time to post those photos. Thank you very much sir!
Hello all I am here to set the record straight. I am the owner of the eBay ID rare-air-23. My company name is Triple Crown Authentics. There have been some problems with people using Google and associating my company to the bogus sellers in this discussion. So I will like to make it clear I have nothing to do with Auto Scouts or the now removed eBay ID triplecrownauthentics. These sellers in your discussion have used my company's name as an eBay Id which has caused a lot of confusion. So I will again state we have nothing to do with Auto Scouts nor do we sell bogus crap like what is shown in this discussion.

Dominic,

I wrote this thread and will gladly edit the title if it is indeed causing harm to a legitimate seller. That "Auto Scouts" eBay ID is long gone, as they would be banned on eBay and start a new account(s) every other day... 

Could you shed some light as to how you obtain these star's autographs on every surface imaginable? Dual-signed, team-signed, inscriptions, etc? Do you hold your own private signings? Those Mariano/Jeters/Lucks I have seen appear highly questionable IMO. There are a couple people here very familiar with Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers that I am interested in hearing their opinions as well. 

Set the record straight by answering these questions...

Where do you obtain your autographs?

If you are buying from Steiner, GTSM, UDA and others... will they vouch for Triple Crown Authentics?

Why don't you show pics of the COAs in your listings?

Why do so many of your items come with Triple Crown Authentics COA instead of getting to PSA/DNA or JSA to authenticate them? Obviously, that would greatly increase the value considering you only sell high-end autographs.

How'd you get all the Mariota stuff already? Impressive.

Still awaiting a response from Dominic, before I even consider renaming the thread. And honestly at this point it is looking as if rare-air-23 may get their own thread... 

Miyagi is a rat

Ryan,
I am dealing with issues bigger than autographs right now. My wife is fighting breast cancer. She has chemo treatments once a week. Anyone who has seen a family member suffer from this knows what this crap is like. I have a day job, ebay, as well as kids To deal with which leaves little time to sit and chat back and forth. I have to convince my wife to fight on and live, which is much more important than convincing skeptics about legitimacy of autographs. But I am here. And I would like make a Final response to all of this back and forth speculation and whatnot.
Everything I sell is legit. I work with many different people in this business I have been selling autographs from signings since 2001. Before that I was a grapher. I won't get in here and name drop. Because SOME people on here obviously don't do their homework and just call everything fake.

For the record every last autograph I sell comes with my Triple Crown Authentics COA. And every last autograph that I sell is logged and records of it are retained. Whether I sell something with a JSA cert, PSA cert or anybody else, a Triple crown Authentics COA is still issued... because again I keep a log everything i sell. This is my business and if that is what I want to do that is my right to do it. If anyone wants to sell items a different way they are welcome to do that. But because I don't list items how someone else says I should has nothing to do with anything. So without saying names people should not blurt out things without doing due diligence.
I have heard people here saying the Mariano Rivera photo does not look good. I don't sell many baseball items and I don't claim to be anMariano Rivera expert, but I posted a picture of that same photo from the auction with PSADNA authentication. Still there is skeptics out there
who will yell fake. I guess along with being "The AUTOSCOUTS" and "copying player holograms" I have somehow figured out how to add items to PSA and JSA databases without them knowing it. And I am so good at it, that I can even add pictures of fake items to their database of LOAs without them know that either. I mean come on guys. Really?
It just sounds ridiculous. People will say PSA a don't know what they are doing, but at the same time the same people are saying I should submit everything to them... This is proof you will never satisfy people's skepticism.
I appreciate the fact you exposed BS sellers like AUTOSCOUTS on here, but that's not me. End of story. I don't need to go back and forth with this because it's impossible to convince people who don't want to be convinced. There will always be something else besides admitting to be wrong.
All of this "Tell me this... Tell me that" "how do you do this and that " that is my own business. if I choose to speak fine. if not even better. But because I am not in this forum every minute chatting and spreading all of my business does not mean I am guilty of anything except having other things going on in my life that are important.
Finally I am going to attach 1 final photo. This is from one box of items I have in stock. I know the skeptics are going to simply say it's all fake. Well ok... 
Ryan I am asking that you'll look this over and make a decision to edit me from your postings. I am going to try to find who the moderator is and ask him to remove me as well. Peace guys and take care....

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I was typing from my phone and had to edit sorry.

Sounds like someone dodging questions...

It appears the eBay seller name "triplecrownauthentics" is no longer registered with eBay, so the thread is a moot point. 

If this could be damaging a legitimate seller with the same name, I suggest deleting the thread or at the least removing the defunct name from the title of the thread.

Hello Steve, is there a way to remove this thread or the name as you were suggesting? Are you a moderator here?

Hi - I am not, but I will alert a moderator. Can you please post a link to your ebay store so it is clear you are not the same as the previous suspect seller? Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service