We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still never got mine. WTF?

I would definitely call.  Did you send something in to be signed or request an inscription?  If not you can still purchase a signed 8x10.

I sent an email. I didn't want to order one from the site if the pre-order might be on the way. Haven't heard back yet.

Any new developments Mr. Zipper?

For anyone who is looking, Official Pix has Fisher and Hamill signed 8 x10's available again (individual, not dual signed).  

I need a James Earl Jones.

Looking for an Official Pix James Earl Jones specifically, or from any source?

I prefer an Official Pix autograph of James Earl Jones but I may have to purchase one somewhere else since they haven't had one available for quite some time now.

A lot of top notch sellers seem to have Jones Darth Vader signed photos.  Does he do conventions (or has he done any in the past?)

Not that I am aware of.  I requested that he be invited to New York Comic Con when I filled out their survey in October.

He used to sign reliably TTM. I obtained him several times in the 90s and early 2000s. Does he no longer do so?

I don't know but that is good to know.  Thanks Mr. Zipper.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service