We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tell her that and I might get force choked across the living room,and I was happy Lucas was not involved!!No matter how much I watch the PT I can not wrap my brain around it or even like it,Clone Wars was the best thing out of all that era!!

The movie will deliver Steve.  I have no doubt about it.  We finally have a fan of the Star Wars films to trust in and not just a creator.

This just in... Carrie Fisher in a less common pose.

This one is just too awesome for words.

Very nice Steve.

Wow! Nicely done.

hubba hubba

Do you order from Fan Expo often? Any idea how long it usually takes for them to ship to the US? My order from their Black Friday promotion has not yet arrived and they didn't provide tracking. 

I've ordered from FanExpo three times. Each time it took a week give or take a day or two to New York. I ordered a Norman Reedus with the black Friday discount and had it in 5 days. Good deal for $56... And I got a pretty decent signature for Reedus.
Was there tracking on the packages you received? Hopefully mine will show up soon...

There may have been a customs number, but I don't recall tracking. 

Finally delved into Episodes I, II, and III and picked this up for $16. What do you guys think?

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service