We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 10562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, that's a surprise, even for an EU country. I am planning to move there permanently and I think this hobby will pretty much end with it. Importing anything from the UK or USA can increase cost disproportionately.

Indeed, this hobby is much more expensive from the EU, especially since they scrapped the €22 threshold for import costs. I paid €7 handling costs for the privilege of having to pay VAT. They even charge that when you have to pay €0.02 VAT for say a £0.99 Ed Sheeran single.

yeah, received mine today in UK, protected with cardboard stiffeners, happy with it

I've just received mine in the UK. Also protected with cardboard stiffeners and in perfect condition.

I probably have more valuable items (if I were to sell it), but this one looks amazing! I will frame it. Thanks OP.

What a mess this is turning into.... I ordered two signed photos back in December.... one to be sent to my partners forwarding Box in the USA and one to be sent to myself in the UK.... so have been paying 2 payments each month, I just heard back from Youth Villages. 

They sent one to the Box - but with the totally wrong name - it arrived  3 weeks ago but not in her Box.... and they haven't sent the 2nd copy at all ! 

So been I've been paying for two and received Zero. I even double checked with Youth Villages before I started the second payment to make sure they would both be sent. 

WE all appreciate your contributions to the good cause though. And I am sure you will in the end also get the prints you've ordered.

This is the response that I got today:

I finally received the signed photo today.  It was packed well and arrived perfect.  Here it is:

NICE!  I received mine all beat up.  Then I emailed them a few times, and got a signed photo VERY WELL PACKED.  Very happy with the overall outcome.  I also increased my monthly donation from $5 per month to $20 per month.

I wonder if they will do this again this season?  The only way I will ever get a Tyler autograph 🤣

Last year they also sent photos to existing donors.  I was hoping they'd do the same this year, but I haven't seen any mention of a signed photo this year.

I just asked about this year and was told they will be delivered in April 🤞

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service